Monday, November 5, 2012

Pigtails and pigskins

Summer and I have both tried to give Madeline pigtails without success -- until today.  Summer did it!


Since the clocks fell back this weekend, this evening was pitch-black and Madeline was cranky during dinner (which last week would have been bedtime).  We'll adjust, I'm sure.

Speaking of crankiness, I haven't felt like this about an Eagles season since 1998.  What a waste of Madeline's adorable recitations of "Fly, Eagles, fly!" and her DeSean Jackson jersey.  Happily, she doesn't yet know that the people who run around on the screen are assigned points for their actions, and she doesn't yet get sad if the people wearing the wrong colors get more points than the people wearing the right colors.  Maybe by the time she knows what's going on, we'll have a good team again.

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable! She does look rather "out of sorts" but she sure looks good.
    I don't know how you and your Grandfather can watch that team. I sat in the lr tonight with him while he despaired until I finally left at the third quarter. It actually hurts to see them so bad...and I really don't care...you all do. xo N

    ReplyDelete