Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A day full of fun

Madeline woke up this morning ready for a day full of fun!

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning feeling cruddier than I did yesterday. I wasn't at all sure fun would be on the menu.

Modified tummy time, though, is always on the menu these days.

And when I was bad company due to my hacking and wheezing, Madeline turned to cheetah friend for companionship.

I did manage to get Madeline outside for a short walk -- just past her future day care center and then back home -- to enjoy the sun before the forecast storm that never quite seemed to materialize.

Back at home Madeline just devoured the book she's reading.

But most momentously, importantly, and excitingly, not to overstate matters, Madeline consistently, without reservation, and with evident pleasure accepted the bottle today, taking in a whopping 12+ ounces. That might not seem like much, but when you consider that 12 fluid ounces is roughly equivalent to three quarter-pound burgers, it's a bit more impressive.

So: notwithstanding my under-the-weather-ness, today was quite a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment